Learn Reiki From Certified Reiki MASTER
- Introduction to Reiki and how it works?
- Origin / History and lineage.
- Reiki Principles – 5 BASIC PRINCIPLES of REIKI
- Detailed information of ‘Chakras’ and body parts they are connected with and life situation affected by each of these ‘chakra’
- REIKI and its various applications
- Three main symbols of ‘REIKI’ – Detailed explanation with its magical applications / healing technique
- Self healing.
- Treating clinical illnesses and injuries, mental issues, emotional issues.
- Giving Reiki Treatments – How to give effective Reiki Treatments.
- Healing relationships, blockages in marriage, business, finance, career, job, etc.
- Purifying, balancing and enhancing the energy of a person, home, workplace, etc.
- Few non-traditional Usui Master Symbols
- How to do distance Reiki healing.
- Working with intention and visualization.
- Empowering the client to take responsibility for their recovery and develop a treatment protocol that includes the clients taking action to help themselves.
- ‘Chakra’ healing by identifying blockage.
- Using Reiki with goals.
- How to perform attunements.
- Guidance on working as a Reiki practitioner and setting up practice.
- Professionalism and how to treat clients and respect Reiki.
- Dos and Donts in Reiki Healing.
Karuna Ki Reiki-
Tarot Cards Reading
Felicitator is always available for guidance even after completion of course.
I am SWATI KUMAR – a certified REIKI MASTER, besides being an educationist and a writer, I am keen to help the needy people through REIKI at a very affordable price and free consultation. Finally, it is not the price, but the successful healing & cure, which matters.
I have earned this REIKI MASTER certification from the seventh disciple of Original REIKI founder Mikao Usui with his original and genuine techniques for healing through energy. I am based out of NCR Delhi and perform successful practise with proven results.
Reiki is an inherent natural quality and a miraculous divine gift present in every human being which can be effectively used to heal self and others. I acknowledge that anything is possible in healing. The human body is a marvellous self-healing mechanism, and we often underestimate the ability of the body and the human spirit to recover from illness and trauma. At the same time, I emphasize the difference between curing and healing, affirming that while curing does not always occur, healing is always possible.
For those who cannot get Reiki Healing physically because of being far or any other reason, I do distant healing for them which is equally effective as in-person healing.
For distant Reiki healing, the person’s photograph, Name, place and consent is required.